Friday 16 March 2012

The So Called 'Artist' Taxi Driver

Well, as I did my daily humourous search of YouTube's most viewed, I stumbled across, what one may call, a very angry man.Uploaded by a user named 'chunkymark', who describes himself as The Artist Taxi Driver. Artistic wouldn't be the word I'd be describing him if I had this lad talking and driving! There are around 4 or 5 of these videos knocking around on there but anyone whos seen this will quickly come to the conclusion that he HATES the government, Nick Clegg, and Tony Blair (according to him, the 'child killer').
But its not just the government he has true hatred for! Another of his eccentric videos includes him very upset and angry with his former friend who is 'off his tits' on herion. What possess a man to record such things is beyond me, but as what it was all made for, it makes great tele!

 I do apologise that the following video does have a ruddy amount of bad language in it, but its what adds to the humour!
Well his opinions are strange but brillaintly hilarious, so hey ho, check this geezer out!





1 comment:

  1. nice one Andrew! good luck with the blog, and remember to upload random pictures taken with your blueberry thing!

    ReplyDelete