Tuesday 20 March 2012

Middlesbrough Vs West Ham..

Tuesday has come, which can only mean its football day for the BORO! And like most recent disappointing seasons, this result matters or its downhill from here.
Its been an up and down season really for Middlesbrough, and the last five games show that, but with Leeds, Birmingham, and West Ham all in the space of 2 weeks, im afraid to say it might be 3 loss' out of 3. Despite my raw hatred for 'Big Sam', I dont have to much optimism for tonights game, especially it being away!

With the game on Sky Sports 2 tonight, Im sure that it wont be a disappointing one, and a game where I feel the man to watch is Adam Hammil. He's pacey, good feet and dying for a goal in a red shirt.!

I appologise for the lack of photos used at the moment, but time isn't on my side unfortunately!

So Up The Boro!

No comments:

Post a Comment